Training on property management is dedicated for employees of real estate businesses, such as owners of leased commercial premises (e.g. shopping centers and office buildings) and businesses involved in managing such premises.
Basic topics of the training include:
- tax implications of the incentives for lessees
- unpaid rental fees and tax settlement adjustments
- tax settlements resulting from improvements made by lessees
- owner’s costs incurred on fit-out works
- investment and renovation
- distinguishing costs on investment and renovation
- tax settlements resulting from promo campaigns
Scope of training may be adapted to the needs of a particular client.